With the hustle, bustle and overall hectic pace of our lives, it’s hard to keep up with everything that we commit to. Discovery Vitality is certainly no exception…
Have you downloaded the new Discovery app yet? With more cutting-edge functions you now have access to your Vitality tools and benefits wherever you are. Simply download the free app on the App Store or on Google Play for convenient access to your Discovery products on your phone or device.
It makes it even easier to manage your healthy lifestyle with Vitality.
The newest Discovery app brings all the Vitality apps together and makes it easier for new and existing Vitality members to use the tools and benefits of Vitality. With the new app you can:
- Find out your Vitality Age and understand how healthy you are relative to your actual age.
- Keep track of your Vitality points and get tips to get to Gold Vitality status.
- Activate your Vitality benefits like HealthyFood, HealthyCare, HealthyGear and Ster-Kinekor.
- Record workouts, review your progress and monitor your eating habits.
- Stay up to date on the latest Vitality news and articles to support your healthier lifestyle.
As a client of Lifeforce, you have the added value of being invited to join our bi-monthly Vitality Wellness days. You only need to complete this assessment once, but if you’d like to earn extra points or just track your health more closely, you can repeat the exercise in six months time.
LIFEFORCE VITALITY WELLNESS DAYS INCLUDE:
- Vitality Fitness Assessment with the biokineticist (up to 7 000 points – cost is R199, cash payment on day)
- Vitality Health Check with the nurse (up to 12 000 points – free to Discovery Health members of more than three months)
Gold status is where the most value is offered to clients who are on Discovery Vitality. All the huge savings from fabulous stores and partners around the country are unlocked as you reach the premium level of gold. There are many ways to do this, of which completing your Vitality Fitness Assessment and Vitality Health Check is one. If you’d like to know more about how you can get to gold, chat to our Vitality Expert, Lesley.
We are having a Vitality Assessment Programme at our offices from the 12th to the 15th of May! Make your booking now!
Regarding the changes, many of the discounts that Discovery’s retail partners offer kick in only after you complete your first 2014 fitness assessment and blood tests. Furthermore, all Vitality members start the year on zero points (the carry-over points policy no longer applies).
This means that all clients will need to do 2 fitness assessments annually, with a 5 month gap between assessments in the calendar year i.e.: Jan – Dec. The earlier in the year that you complete your first fitness assessment, the better.