Markus Bauriedl | firstname.lastname@example.org (083) 226 9446
Experience: 20 years
Shareholder of Lifeforce
Strengths: Risk Protection | Individuals: Health care | Income Protection | Severe Illness Cover | Estate Planning | Risk Protection | Businesses: Buy & Sells | Keyman Cover | Contingent Liability Cover | Investment Planning: Retirement Planning | Wealth Creation Strategy
After having completed a Bachelor of Commerce Degree at Wits in 1993, I started my financial planning career by joining Liberty Life under the elite graduate programme. As part of my on-going development in the field of financial planning, I completed my Certified Financial Planning Postgraduate Diploma (CFP) in 2006.
In 2008, I joined Lifeforce Financial Services. My decision to leave Liberty was precipitated by the growing need to offer my clients independent financial advice, whereby I could service their changing needs by providing them with the most appropriate risk and investment solutions, by having access to a range of financial products and services.
In 2010, I was made a joint partner of Lifeforce Financial Services.
In 2013, I launched my personal lifestyle website, discoverwellness.co.za, aimed at enhancing general wellness by providing financial planning guidelines and ideas on how to improve one’s health and mental state of mind.
- My approach to financial planning is to understand and evaluate the unique risk and investment needs of my clients and to help them reach their goals and aspirations through appropriate investment and risk strategies
- My objective is to secure financial protection for my clients by providing for life’s unexpected events that can impact on our wellbeing and to create long-term wealth through tax efficient investment vehicles
- My business goal is to establish and develop on-going client relationships by adding value to their portfolios
- My life philosophy is to live life wisely by making the most of every day through a greater of sense of awareness and appreciation, as well as providing for the future. “Living for today, planning for tomorrow.”
I am happily married to my wife Helen and have two children, Sebastian and Georgia. In my downtime I practice martial arts and enjoy coaching the Nippers (Lifesaving). I am passionate about health, physical activity and the outdoors.
- 4th Dan in karate
- Qualified Lifesaver
- FITCO award
- Martial arts
- Water sports and outdoor activities
- Trading in shares and derivatives
- Cooking and travel